Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thinking of buying property from Ebay seller Pamsproperty?

Pam sells bargain real estate on Ebay, under the username Pamsproperty, as well as the website pamsproperty.com.  She operates out of what appears to be a mail drop in North Carolina, using the business name U.S. Prudential Asset Management Corporation at 5806 Prosperity Church Rd Charlotte, NC 28269.

She's in a real hurry when you buy to have your money by wire transfer, and after that, she really wants you to leave feedback before you see your property.

For an example of what you get with pamsproperty on Ebay, see here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270590217981

Sounds decent enough, no?


The reality, after nearly four thousand dollars for the seller and for taxes owing (with a balance due of about 8k remaining):





More: http://www.flickr.com/photos/53661858@N08/


This property was advertised as a multi-family rental unit with recent occupancy.  Seller pamsproperty assures that minor repairs were needed but that work had been done. 

As you can see, the property is a huge liability and cannot be occupied, ever.   it is not an apartment building, or even a residence- there is no kitchen, for starters.  

There are no windows in many rooms, no floors in others.  The ceiling is caving in, the foundation is visibly crumbling, and many interior walls- some load-bearing- have been removed.  All of the plumbing and wiring has been forcibly removed.  The interior is littered with filth, garbage, mold, and sewage.  Parts of the house have been torn off and burned in the fireplace.  The foundation is visibly crumbling.


TO BE CONTINUED





6 comments:

  1. I too purchased property from this Ebay Seller back in November 2010 until today April 14, 2011 She has not delivered a marketable deed. She refused to refund my money and after research I've found out that I am not the only one she has done this too. Her ebay seller name is: pamsproperty. I am pursing legal action against her. BBB is investigating here business as the North Carolina Attorney General has been contact. If you are in the same position I would suggest you do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too purchased property from this Ebay Seller back in October 2010, until today July 2011 she has not delivered a marketable deed. I personally went to Detroit registrar office of deeds. There was no sale deed in their office from pamsproperty which is what I was told by Pam (that I will be recieving the official sale deed from Registrar office which is not true). They advised me to report this to fraud. Legal action is the next step. It seems like I am not alone. Let's fight this all together. I can be reached at lnpadala@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting and unbelievable, I am a doctor and I have bought more than one property from pamsproperty and I received both of my deeds. They were very professional and I plan to buy more property in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You all must have the wrong pamsproperty. I have bought many properties from them and I received my deeds within 30 days. Every question I had they answered and even helped me
    with some other things. Sounds like you all are just some unhappy campers, but what business doesn't have some crazy customers every now and then like those crazy people in Walmart that buy stuff, use it and then try to return it. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is a scam artist and I will be pressing fraud charges on her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is this person Pam White? If so she operates under Property and Parcels Pam's Property etc and is scamming many others across the nation

    ReplyDelete